Saturday, July 3, 2010

You silly boys at the Bar


Tonight I went to bar with some girlfriends, to you know, get a drink and bitch about how life is just so not fair these days. One drink lead to six and I found myself on the dance floor dropping it down to some old school Madonna. Good girl's night. I was wearing plaid, it was rainy so I had the frizz going on, I pretty much looked like a drunk Liberian. So as I was getting my "towark" as the college kids say ( 2003 style) on and some "man" came behind me and started rubbing his junk all over my butt like he was Chris Brown or something. I looked at him and told him "Thank but no thanks!" and he completely shrugged an ignored me. He then proceed to do some butt humping without approval.... interesting, I thought, I remember telling him to get F off of me. I smiled, being the sweet southern Belle that I am, and slowly shimmed my way away from his manhood, and you know what he did... took it up a notch and grabbed my waist. In shock, I danced. I accepted the defeat and thought maybe this can be like a friend dance.. you know, he doesn't want anything out of it except for some good ol' entertainment. Umm no that is not how it worked out. He danced until he was done with me and moved to the next chick who looked slightly drunk and liberal. Whoa! I was doing this guy a favor with this sympathy dance, and he moved on so quickly? I was furious, used, and kindof wanted to get all feminist on him. I mean when did it become acceptable for a guy to assume a dance? I mean I might sound old right now, but seriously if you are going to shake your stuff all over me at least say "My name is ........,?" and maybe ask for the dance? Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment